Makuti Restaurant enjoys magnificent views over the modern deck-level swimming pool to the ocean beyond. It offers breakfast and dinner within our Guests Meal Plan arrangements.
- It is the main dining setting serving breakfast and dinner - and is included in the Half Board meal plan arrangement for all the guests at the Resort.
- Lunch for the supplement Fully Board option is also served here.
- Operating hours:
- Breakfast: 0700 hrs to 1000 hrs
- Lunch: 1230 hrs to 1500 hrs
- Dinner: 1900 hrs to 2200 hrs
- Breakfasts are buffet with live cooking
- Dinners are themed with cyclic menus with 10 different themes. The themed evenings inlude Indian, Italian, Swahili, Set Menu, BBQ Nyama Choma, Oriental, Trip around the World, Zanzibar, Seafood Kiwengwa and Gala Dinner night
- Besides a Resident Band, each themed evening has its own after-dinner entertainment, ranging from Swahili dancers, Taarab Music, Acrobats, to live performances by a variety of local Zanzibari Bands.
- Dressing code: strictly smart casual for the gents (collared shirts), no shorts or sleeveless shirts allowed in the restaurant during dinner. For the ladies, decent wear - a dress is recommended!
- Smoking and non-smoking area in the restaurant.